Packaged in a 4.5mm x 5.5mm x 0.825mm(Typ. ) module, the FX6779 perform with high efficiency, high linearity, low temperature variation, strong reliability and robust ruggedness. In addtion to the feature of RoHS compliant, the FX6779 is free of hazardous substances and rated as green product.
FX6779 is a 42-pin Power Amplifier Module developed for 5G-NR standards. With advanced InGap HBT, SOI and LTCC technology, the module supports multibands(B42/B43/B48/n77/n78/n79) LTE/NR applications. The FX6779 meets stringent linearity requirements of DFTS-OFDM and CP-OFDM specifications at APT(Average Power Tracking) Power Class 2(PC2) power targets.
The FX6779 is self contained with two GaAs PAs and filters, a CMOS controller with a MIPI 2.1 core integrated, a SOI switches for antenna Tx-Rx and coupler forward-Reverse switching, a Low Noise amplifier(LNA) with a MIPI 2.1 core integrated and input/output matching network.
With Lansus's state-of-art technology and optimized bias table, the FX6779 reduces current consumption significantly in both high and low power operations. Compatible with APT technology to extend battery life, the FX6779 efficiency can be further improved.
• 5G-NR Power Class 2 High Power
• Supporting Bands B42, B43, B48, n77, n78 and n79
• ET/APT application depends on internal bypass value
• Up to 100MHz Bandwith and up to 273 Resource Block
• MIPI RFFE 2.1 Interface
• Integrated Wide Band and Low Insertion Loss Filters
• Integrated Bi-Directional Couplers
• Integrated Variable Gain LNA with MIPI2.1 Core
• Integrated ASM switch with 2 ANT and 6 AUX ports for Tx-Rx routing and SRS connectivity
• Switchable LAA Input
• High Efficiency and Good linearity
• Compact Size 4.5mm x 5.5mm
• Low Profile 0.825mm typically
• ESD Class 1C
• MSL rating level 3
• Green product
Copyright 2016-2023 www.lansus.com All Rights Reserved
粤ICP备16089262号 粤公网安备 44030502008777号