The FX7547 is a 24-pin power amplifier module developed for WiFi applications. With advanced InGaP HBT technology, the module supports 802.11a/n/ac/ax systems.
The FX7547 is self-contained with a fully-matched GaAs power amplifier, SP2T switch, LNA with bypass, and a power detector. The GaAs PA provides RF amplification in linear mode. The integrated switch supports Tx/Rx function. The module is fully matched to 50 ohm at all RF ports.
Packaged in a 3.0mm x 5.0mm module, the FX7547 performs with high efficiency, high linearity, low temperature variation, strong reliability and robust ruggedness. In addition to the feature of RoHS compliant, the FX7547 is free of hazardous substances and rated as green product.
• Integrated 5GHz PA with harmonic filter, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
• Integrated positive slope logarithmic power detector
• Fully-matched input and output
• LNA with integrated bypass mode
• High efficiency
• Good linearity
• Small LGA (24-pin, 3.0mm x 5.0mm) package
• MSL rating level: 3
• Green product
Copyright 2016-2023 www.lansus.com All Rights Reserved
粤ICP备16089262号 粤公网安备 44030502008777号