The FX7520 is a 16-pin power amplifier module developed for WiFi applications. With advanced InGaP HBT technology, the module supports 802.11a/n/ac systems.
The FX7520 is self contained with a GaAs power amplifier , a SOI SPDT switch, LNA with bypass, 2.4GHz Rx filtering and a power detector. The GaAs PA provides RF amplification in linear mode. The integrated SOI switch supports Tx/Rx function. The module is fully matched to 50 ohms at all RF ports.
Packaged in a 2.3mm x 2.3mm x 0.55mm module, the FX7520 performs with high efficiency, high linearity, low temperature variation, strong reliability and robust ruggedness. In addition to the feature of RoHS compliant, the FX7520 is free of hazardous substances and rated as green product.
• Integrated 5GHz PA with harmonic, SPDT, LNA with bypass
• Integrated positive slope logarithmic power detector
• Output power: 19dBm, MCS7, HT20
• Output power: 18dBm, MCS9, HT80
• Integrated 2.4GHz Rx Filtering
• High efficiency
• Good linearity
• Integrated output switch
• Compact size 2.3mm x 2.3mm
• Low profile 0.55mm typically
• MSL rating level: 1
• Green product
Copyright 2016-2023 www.lansus.com All Rights Reserved
粤ICP备16089262号 粤公网安备 44030502008777号